Unfortunately today’s Duck Race is postponed due to high river levels.
Following heavy rainfall last night, a risk assessment has been undertaken at The Hollow, which has determined that the river levels are too high to allow the duck race to go ahead as planned.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience and understand there will be alot of disappointment. We will however be rescheduling the duck race for a later date, and we will forward more details when we have them. All duck registrations will remain valid for the rescheduled event however if you wish to receive a refund instead please contact us.
Apologies again for the late postponement of the event however we want to ensure the duck race is an enjoyable and safe event for all.